Friday I'm in Love
“Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitates...” Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
using it: this song IS STUCK IN MY HEAD…. Make it go away!!
I’ll be starting a week in review today, giving a down and dirty update on the exercise on Friday’s (or lack there of)
Sat- Skiing Attempt 2 hours hard pathetic work
Sun – 1 hour yoga, 100 situps, 30 girly pushups
Mon- 3.5 miles, run- outside
Tues- 30 min Elliptical, weights for arms, abs
Wed- 45 min Mid Week S&M (ate a HUGE steak and cheese sandwich that I still feel guilty about)
Thur- Rest
Fri- 3 miles on the treadmill
As for the pity party- thanks! I’ll keep updating when I can or feel like it.
Life in General:
K is going on a week long ski vacation in the Sierra Nevada in March, and I bought his plane ticket for him this week(pats self on the back *good girlfriend*) - not like Flatman's wife
Going to work on Uncle Bodge this weekend.
K spent far too much time drawing out the renovation plans for Aunty M this week, I’m getting excited to start tearing down walls! We start in the spring!
Next week I’m going to Chicago for a few days for Work. I’ve never been, and would love some suggestions for food. I will be eating in a resturant BY MYSELF, so keep that in mind.. no romance please.
Running:
I got my heart rate moniter, and will read the book – I mean manual- this weekend. I’m planning a Sunday outside run, so hopefully I’ll have cool stuff to report on Monday.
I’ve requested April 17th off, and would like to volunteer at Boston, so if you know anyone who’s coordinating a volunteer team, or needs someone to shout for them, let me know! Perhaps an RBF post race carmel? (it’s from Good will hunting!)
GO JEFF GO
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitates...” Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
using it: this song IS STUCK IN MY HEAD…. Make it go away!!
I’ll be starting a week in review today, giving a down and dirty update on the exercise on Friday’s (or lack there of)
Sat- Skiing Attempt 2 hours hard pathetic work
Sun – 1 hour yoga, 100 situps, 30 girly pushups
Mon- 3.5 miles, run- outside
Tues- 30 min Elliptical, weights for arms, abs
Wed- 45 min Mid Week S&M (ate a HUGE steak and cheese sandwich that I still feel guilty about)
Thur- Rest
Fri- 3 miles on the treadmill
As for the pity party- thanks! I’ll keep updating when I can or feel like it.
Life in General:
K is going on a week long ski vacation in the Sierra Nevada in March, and I bought his plane ticket for him this week(pats self on the back *good girlfriend*) - not like Flatman's wife
Going to work on Uncle Bodge this weekend.
K spent far too much time drawing out the renovation plans for Aunty M this week, I’m getting excited to start tearing down walls! We start in the spring!
Next week I’m going to Chicago for a few days for Work. I’ve never been, and would love some suggestions for food. I will be eating in a resturant BY MYSELF, so keep that in mind.. no romance please.
Running:
I got my heart rate moniter, and will read the book – I mean manual- this weekend. I’m planning a Sunday outside run, so hopefully I’ll have cool stuff to report on Monday.
I’ve requested April 17th off, and would like to volunteer at Boston, so if you know anyone who’s coordinating a volunteer team, or needs someone to shout for them, let me know! Perhaps an RBF post race carmel? (it’s from Good will hunting!)
GO JEFF GO

3 Comments:
At 5:55 PM,
J'Og said…
thanks for the support!
you know, i could suggest a dozen other songs to replace the cure...
like:
"the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"
At 1:59 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Jeff, that was cruel. Now anyone who comments is gonnna have that song stuck in there head. MAKE IT GO AWAY...lol
I miss skiing and gotta bet backou there agian someday. Nice of you to by the trip for K...I'd a bought it for myself...lol.
At 10:58 PM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
Maybe you can pick someone up in Chicago so you don't have to eat alone. :)
And doesn't Dawnie live in Chicago?
Post a Comment
<< Home