the adventure begins
"head out on the highway, looking for adventure, and whatever comes my way" - Born to be wild --- honestly (and I feel really guilty about this, but I don't know who sings it!)
using it - TWO WORDS - VEGAS BABY
couldn't fit my running gear, must get a bigger suit case...
going hiking and swimming though
oh, yeah, and coordinating an international conference...
catch you cats on the flip side (like a week from today), or very possibly, if I have some free time!
Run on!
using it - TWO WORDS - VEGAS BABY
couldn't fit my running gear, must get a bigger suit case...
going hiking and swimming though
oh, yeah, and coordinating an international conference...
catch you cats on the flip side (like a week from today), or very possibly, if I have some free time!
Run on!

3 Comments:
At 8:34 PM,
J'Og said…
have a great trip!
At 1:33 AM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Have fun!
At 1:49 PM,
jeanne said…
that would be the Steppenwolf, 1968, a seminal year.
Hope all went well with your internal video! should be cool to watch, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home