Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Vegas Baby

"some sort of Vegas song lyric that I'm don't know about"

using it: when you're going to VEGAS

yeah, that's right. I fly to vegas on Tuesday. Saturday morning I drive to the Grand Canyon, Sunday I drive to the Hoover Dam, Sunday night, i take the RED EYE to Logan..

how worldly does that sound? "Oh, I'm on the Red Eye to Boston" HA.

who would have thought.

I _passed out_ on the couch last night for 90 minutes. apparently running 3.5 miles before breakfast makes me tired.

I'll be running again tomorrow for 1 hour, and doing Yoga on Sunday.

Week in review:
Monday : Run 30 min, Elliptical: 30 min
Tues: Run 40 min, Elliptical 30 min
Wed: sit on butt
Thurs: 3.5 mile run
fri: work TOO MUCH, eat spicy chicken sandwich with cheese from Wendy's for Lunch as a reward for working more than 40 hours in 4 days- am filled with tasty guilt.

carry on!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home