Walk this way
"walk this way, talk this way" - Aerosmith and Run DMC
using it: DAMN I've been walking a lot.
Quick post: strange things I've noticed on my travels:
every food table in the Detroit airport has 2 catsup bottles on it.
All bathroom stalls in the Detroit Airport have like 10 foot wall partitions.
I was supposed to swim last night, but I busted a blood vessel in my eye, and didn't want to make it worse by opening my eyes under water *lame excuse*
other random things I've been thinking about while being alone since yesterday at 6:15 AM:
What do clouds feel like?
if you spit on a cloud, would it go through, gain speed and hit someone on the ground?
Why so many catsup bottles?
why the HUGE partitions? (i have an answer- I'll tell you next time!)
did the cow really start the chicago fire?
why are hot dogs in Chicago so much better?
favorite so far: Garrett's popcorn - carmel and cheese OMFG.
so glad I wore comfortable shoes!
using it: DAMN I've been walking a lot.
Quick post: strange things I've noticed on my travels:
every food table in the Detroit airport has 2 catsup bottles on it.
All bathroom stalls in the Detroit Airport have like 10 foot wall partitions.
I was supposed to swim last night, but I busted a blood vessel in my eye, and didn't want to make it worse by opening my eyes under water *lame excuse*
other random things I've been thinking about while being alone since yesterday at 6:15 AM:
What do clouds feel like?
if you spit on a cloud, would it go through, gain speed and hit someone on the ground?
Why so many catsup bottles?
why the HUGE partitions? (i have an answer- I'll tell you next time!)
did the cow really start the chicago fire?
why are hot dogs in Chicago so much better?
favorite so far: Garrett's popcorn - carmel and cheese OMFG.
so glad I wore comfortable shoes!

1 Comments:
At 7:56 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Funny how our minds wander sometimes...
Post a Comment
<< Home