Voulez Vous
"Come what may" - Come What May - from Moulin Rouge Soundtrack - Ewan McGregor (ahhh) and Nicole Kidman.
using it: another way to say "bring it"
So everything went fine with the doc's yesterday, I appreciate the supportive comments and emails. Thanks guys *misty*
It hurt way more than I thought it was going to, and I took the rest of the day off to feel bad for myself and watch Empire Falls "the mini series".
I should be able to bounce again (as in running) on Monday. I might go for a walk *looks outside* ok, it's pouring, maybe i'll just focus on catching up with sleep and finishing my book - outlander series book 4 - go ahead, laugh but i'm addicted -
woah, i'm all over the place today.
eh... at least it's Friday.
using it: another way to say "bring it"
So everything went fine with the doc's yesterday, I appreciate the supportive comments and emails. Thanks guys *misty*
It hurt way more than I thought it was going to, and I took the rest of the day off to feel bad for myself and watch Empire Falls "the mini series".
I should be able to bounce again (as in running) on Monday. I might go for a walk *looks outside* ok, it's pouring, maybe i'll just focus on catching up with sleep and finishing my book - outlander series book 4 - go ahead, laugh but i'm addicted -
woah, i'm all over the place today.
eh... at least it's Friday.

1 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
Grouchy said…
Glad that everything went fine at the doctor! How did you like "Empire Falls?"
Post a Comment
<< Home