All That Jazz
"No, I'm no one's wife
But, Oh, I love my life
And all that Jazz!" - All that Jazz from Chicago- the Musical
Using it- I'm just using the "and all that jazz" line, but I like this (stanza? group?) set. When you have to do a list of things.... make name badges, call registrants and all that jazz.
I slept really well last night, and for much longer than I should have. I still made it to work by a reasonable time, but clothing choices were especially difficult this morning.
I realized this morning that I put a bloody gory picture up to celebrate love coming to town, and talked about a book where zombie phone people try to take over. Ah, the romance. So here's a replacement picture. **** sorry.. photoblogger is apparently having a bad day. I'll try again tomorrow!
I got my runner's world in the mail yesterday, in a plastic bag with an apology from the postal service. Something about "we're so efficient, but sometimes we mess up". Yah. sure. i'm not convinced. I think some postal worker wanted to read the newest Runner's World, and my copy was the closest.
I have an hour run planned for tonight, and the hunt has begun for a new suitcase that will fit my running stuff, as I'm going to San Antonio next week, and it's warm there! Anyone have suggestions about places to eat or run in San Antonio?
*jazz hands*
But, Oh, I love my life
And all that Jazz!" - All that Jazz from Chicago- the Musical
Using it- I'm just using the "and all that jazz" line, but I like this (stanza? group?) set. When you have to do a list of things.... make name badges, call registrants and all that jazz.
I slept really well last night, and for much longer than I should have. I still made it to work by a reasonable time, but clothing choices were especially difficult this morning.
I realized this morning that I put a bloody gory picture up to celebrate love coming to town, and talked about a book where zombie phone people try to take over. Ah, the romance. So here's a replacement picture. **** sorry.. photoblogger is apparently having a bad day. I'll try again tomorrow!
I got my runner's world in the mail yesterday, in a plastic bag with an apology from the postal service. Something about "we're so efficient, but sometimes we mess up". Yah. sure. i'm not convinced. I think some postal worker wanted to read the newest Runner's World, and my copy was the closest.
I have an hour run planned for tonight, and the hunt has begun for a new suitcase that will fit my running stuff, as I'm going to San Antonio next week, and it's warm there! Anyone have suggestions about places to eat or run in San Antonio?
*jazz hands*

1 Comments:
At 12:14 AM,
KJ said…
Hey Girl-I've been off the blog radar for a while now but seeing as we lived in San Antonio for 9 years befoer moving to Maine I have tons of places for you to run and eat. I'll e-mail them to you tommorrow as it's midnight right now and I just finished watching the Olympics and I'm very tired. I'm one of the few people working tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home