Released from the cages
"She said, "I want to run like the lion
Released from the cages
Released from the rages
Burning in my heart tonight" - I am a patriot- I like the Pearl Jam Version, but Jackson Browne and Little Stephen both also sing it.
Using it - when you want to run like the lion, released from the cages
Last night on the treadmill, I was running for the first time in a week. and it was great. It was like being released from the cages, and allowed to get up some speed. I can only imagine what it will be like when I grow a set, and actually run outside again, in the cold maine winter.
I also did quite a few lunges... the ones that hurt my booty... and last time I did them it hurt A LOT. This time, i can sucessfully use a bathroom without the handicap bars to lower myself.
so really, life is good today. I had a nice lunch, i'm getting a massage tonight, and i'm probably going to finish my book tonight.
today's random question: fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, was fuzzy wuzzy fuzzy?
Released from the cages
Released from the rages
Burning in my heart tonight" - I am a patriot- I like the Pearl Jam Version, but Jackson Browne and Little Stephen both also sing it.
Using it - when you want to run like the lion, released from the cages
Last night on the treadmill, I was running for the first time in a week. and it was great. It was like being released from the cages, and allowed to get up some speed. I can only imagine what it will be like when I grow a set, and actually run outside again, in the cold maine winter.
I also did quite a few lunges... the ones that hurt my booty... and last time I did them it hurt A LOT. This time, i can sucessfully use a bathroom without the handicap bars to lower myself.
so really, life is good today. I had a nice lunch, i'm getting a massage tonight, and i'm probably going to finish my book tonight.
today's random question: fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, was fuzzy wuzzy fuzzy?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home