Singing seems to help a troubled Soul
"Daddy sang bass,
Mama sang tenor.
Me and little brother would join right in there.
Cause singing seems to help a troubled soul." Johnny Cash - Daddy sang bass - Folsum Prison Blues
using it - when you're singing a lot
Of all the songs I listened to on Saturday with the 5 hours on a plane and 3 hours in the car, this is the one lyric I wanted to use today. It was a close call between this and "I am a patriot" by pearl jam ... perhaps tomorrow.
San Antonio was a blast... some good restuarants, yummy food, good conference. Bad running though. They call it the River WALK for a reason. Friday was the only day I had time to run outside, and I went to scout out a route, and check daylight safety, and everyone on the river walk was not walking fast, or even slow. They were sauntering. like, I could have laid down, taken a 20 minute nap, and still walked faster than EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
it was infuriating.
I did get 4 hours of yoga in, as a kickstart to my reintroduction to the wonders of yoga. My back doesn't hurt at all from the 8 hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs.
In other chandra news: my fat percentage is being taken on Wednesday, and I've got way too much energy today to sit behind my desk and play catch up. I'm running 3 miles on the mill tonight, and doing another 30 minutes on either the ellipitcal or arc trainer. I'll be updating the ipod today. For more than 3 months, it's been just living without computer attachment. maybe I'll do it tomorrow. The problem is that i'm going to lose a lot of songs because I'm a dumbass, and can't figure out how to transfer songs from the ipod to the computer. I only know how to do it from itunes to ipod. which brings us to
Random Question of the day: do you know how to transfer songs from ipod to computer ? Using ephpod or something like that? I have an excellent version of Paul Simon singing Amazing Grace with Lady Black Mubaza that i will lose if no one answers the question.
Oh, and a major WWOOO HOOO to little miss runner pants whose training has been majorly inspiring me.
Mama sang tenor.
Me and little brother would join right in there.
Cause singing seems to help a troubled soul." Johnny Cash - Daddy sang bass - Folsum Prison Blues
using it - when you're singing a lot
Of all the songs I listened to on Saturday with the 5 hours on a plane and 3 hours in the car, this is the one lyric I wanted to use today. It was a close call between this and "I am a patriot" by pearl jam ... perhaps tomorrow.
San Antonio was a blast... some good restuarants, yummy food, good conference. Bad running though. They call it the River WALK for a reason. Friday was the only day I had time to run outside, and I went to scout out a route, and check daylight safety, and everyone on the river walk was not walking fast, or even slow. They were sauntering. like, I could have laid down, taken a 20 minute nap, and still walked faster than EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
it was infuriating.
I did get 4 hours of yoga in, as a kickstart to my reintroduction to the wonders of yoga. My back doesn't hurt at all from the 8 hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs.
In other chandra news: my fat percentage is being taken on Wednesday, and I've got way too much energy today to sit behind my desk and play catch up. I'm running 3 miles on the mill tonight, and doing another 30 minutes on either the ellipitcal or arc trainer. I'll be updating the ipod today. For more than 3 months, it's been just living without computer attachment. maybe I'll do it tomorrow. The problem is that i'm going to lose a lot of songs because I'm a dumbass, and can't figure out how to transfer songs from the ipod to the computer. I only know how to do it from itunes to ipod. which brings us to
Random Question of the day: do you know how to transfer songs from ipod to computer ? Using ephpod or something like that? I have an excellent version of Paul Simon singing Amazing Grace with Lady Black Mubaza that i will lose if no one answers the question.
Oh, and a major WWOOO HOOO to little miss runner pants whose training has been majorly inspiring me.

1 Comments:
At 7:10 AM,
Meaghan said…
Hey Chandra!
I'm not sure how to move songs from the iPod to the computer ... but can't you just leave the songs you want to keep on the iPod? Just make sure you're set to "manually manage songs and playlists" instead of "automatically update all songs and playlists" in iPod preferences on iTunes.
Post a Comment
<< Home