Talkin' bout a revolution
Dont you know You better run,run,run...
Oh it said you better
Run,run,run... Tracy Chapman "Talkin Bout a revolution"
i was listening to a lot of Tracy Chapman this weekend.. mostly "if you wait for me" but it was too sad to use on a Monday entry.
So i've been living the 15-15 goal for 1 week, and weighed myself this morning- same. no changes. the week in summary
miles run: 4.5
hours of yoga: 1.5
salads consumed: 5
healthy choices made: more than a million (every few minutes, when I wanted to do something bad)
things I shouldn't have eaten: those 2 chocolate chip cookies, a second helping of homemade mac and cheese, and about 20 pb M&M's.
situps: 100
pushups:20 (girly ones, on my knees)
rusty nails removed from wood: more than I can count
hours spent removing wallpaper: 9
the plan for this week
miles run: 9 - 3x3, monday, tues, thursday
yoga: 1.5 hours - wednesday
biking: Saturday - if the weather holds out
did you know that I'm a wish granter? for the make a wish foundation of maine? i'm volunteering next weekend and helping to run an auction!
oh, and thbpt to Jon for his April fools joke.
Oh it said you better
Run,run,run... Tracy Chapman "Talkin Bout a revolution"
i was listening to a lot of Tracy Chapman this weekend.. mostly "if you wait for me" but it was too sad to use on a Monday entry.
So i've been living the 15-15 goal for 1 week, and weighed myself this morning- same. no changes. the week in summary
miles run: 4.5
hours of yoga: 1.5
salads consumed: 5
healthy choices made: more than a million (every few minutes, when I wanted to do something bad)
things I shouldn't have eaten: those 2 chocolate chip cookies, a second helping of homemade mac and cheese, and about 20 pb M&M's.
situps: 100
pushups:20 (girly ones, on my knees)
rusty nails removed from wood: more than I can count
hours spent removing wallpaper: 9
the plan for this week
miles run: 9 - 3x3, monday, tues, thursday
yoga: 1.5 hours - wednesday
biking: Saturday - if the weather holds out
did you know that I'm a wish granter? for the make a wish foundation of maine? i'm volunteering next weekend and helping to run an auction!
oh, and thbpt to Jon for his April fools joke.

1 Comments:
At 7:54 AM,
Molly said…
Awesome Chandra. I only wish that I could be healthy. My healthy selections are usually: eat/drink bad food/drink or smoke cigarette? Difficult decisions.
And don't beat yourself up for cookies for goodness sake, it's everything in moderation.
Post a Comment
<< Home