Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Muppetational

"And now let's get things started
Why don't you get things started
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational
This is what we call the Muppet Show" -- Muppet Show theme Song


So, I did an hour of yoga on Monday, and stretched and whatnot. It's so nice to know that i'll be able to palm the floor soon. I forget how much I love yoga.

And then tuesday morning i went running. outside. like a freakin' runner. it was awesome. cold and awesome. i forget how much i love running outside in the morning, down my empty street, by the christmas tree farm, and the huge fields.

I love spring in Maine, and I am really going to love this one.

Oh, guess what - my blog is almost a year old! how cool is that? i've been reading past posts, and I used to be somewhat amusing. I miss being funny. next mission- be funny more often.

these are what i'm thinking of today. should I buy them?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    I love Maine in spring too. My hubby and I just moved from Kittery back in July of last year and we miss it soooo much. Hopefully we will be back there again soon.

    PS. I like the shoes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home