15 - 15
"A man walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard
Bonedigger Bonedigger " - You can Call me Al - Paul Simon.
The reasons I love Paul Simon are too numerous to mention, and the lyrics are fantabulous. I've bolded the original part I was going to use for today's lyric, as I have noticed recently that I have become soft in the middle.
So there's the question. Why am I soft in the middle? i know. because i've been a lazy slacker. Well, in the words of the Travelling Wilburys- "It's the End of the Line".
Last Month's Runn3rs W0rld had a story about a woman who lost 100 lbs and then ran 100 miles. I have been inspired - my goal - lose 15, run 15.
The gauntlet has been laid down, and I'm really super excited to be working towards a goal. That and it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside, and i'm back in wonderful Maine, and the world is alive with possibilities, goals, sun and the plan.
Happy Monday Blog World
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard
Bonedigger Bonedigger " - You can Call me Al - Paul Simon.
The reasons I love Paul Simon are too numerous to mention, and the lyrics are fantabulous. I've bolded the original part I was going to use for today's lyric, as I have noticed recently that I have become soft in the middle.
So there's the question. Why am I soft in the middle? i know. because i've been a lazy slacker. Well, in the words of the Travelling Wilburys- "It's the End of the Line".
Last Month's Runn3rs W0rld had a story about a woman who lost 100 lbs and then ran 100 miles. I have been inspired - my goal - lose 15, run 15.
The gauntlet has been laid down, and I'm really super excited to be working towards a goal. That and it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside, and i'm back in wonderful Maine, and the world is alive with possibilities, goals, sun and the plan.
Happy Monday Blog World

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home