dormez vous
"Rollez le bonne temps" Let the good times roll.
Bonjour from Montreal, where french is an official language, and cold is the weather.
I'm knackered. so tired I'm looking at my running sneakers, and my pillow, and choosing the pillow EVERYTIME.
guilt abounds.
hope your runs and weeks are better, and full of enthusiam.
oh, by the way, I WON POKER NIGHT.
boo yeah.
A demain!
Bonjour from Montreal, where french is an official language, and cold is the weather.
I'm knackered. so tired I'm looking at my running sneakers, and my pillow, and choosing the pillow EVERYTIME.
guilt abounds.
hope your runs and weeks are better, and full of enthusiam.
oh, by the way, I WON POKER NIGHT.
boo yeah.
A demain!

1 Comments:
At 11:40 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
I haven't been to Montreal since the 70's. Would you believe I was there for Expo 67. I bet its changed lots.
Post a Comment
<< Home