Echo--o--o---o
"Every time you love just a little
Take one step closer, solving a riddle
It echoes all over the world" Echoes - Dar Williams
using it- we're all connected dude.
Ok, I have to admit. I use "dude". I call people dude. and I swear. a lot. I update my netflix queue every few days. and sometimes, i scratch the inside of my nose. I know. gross. it's just me. i'm just being honest. I ate two chocolate chip cookies today. and I bought converse sneakers, even though i already have red, green, orange and yellow converse sneakers, and 2 danksos, 1 earth, 1 keen, 2 birkenstocks, 1 doc martens, 2 new balance sneakers, 1 pair of brooks sneakers, 2 pairs black high heels, 1 brown, 1 silver strappy heels, 1 pair red clogs, 1 pair adidas, 1 pair bike shoes, cross country boots, downhill boots, merrill boots, ll bean boots, tevas, and about 5 pairs of various black workshoes.
did i mention that i ate 2 chocolate chip cookies?
Take one step closer, solving a riddle
It echoes all over the world" Echoes - Dar Williams
using it- we're all connected dude.
Ok, I have to admit. I use "dude". I call people dude. and I swear. a lot. I update my netflix queue every few days. and sometimes, i scratch the inside of my nose. I know. gross. it's just me. i'm just being honest. I ate two chocolate chip cookies today. and I bought converse sneakers, even though i already have red, green, orange and yellow converse sneakers, and 2 danksos, 1 earth, 1 keen, 2 birkenstocks, 1 doc martens, 2 new balance sneakers, 1 pair of brooks sneakers, 2 pairs black high heels, 1 brown, 1 silver strappy heels, 1 pair red clogs, 1 pair adidas, 1 pair bike shoes, cross country boots, downhill boots, merrill boots, ll bean boots, tevas, and about 5 pairs of various black workshoes.
did i mention that i ate 2 chocolate chip cookies?

2 Comments:
At 3:15 PM,
:) said…
Only one pair of bike shoes? ...the horror!!
At 10:41 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
You have more shows than I do...lol. But heh, I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies...homemade by my best friend, yummy
Post a Comment
<< Home