GO JEFF GO
RUN RUN RUN!!! Kick Butt, Take Names, show boston who the man is.
GOOD LUCK JEFF!! I'll be flying over boston, waving!
I've been M I A for a while, up to my eyeballs in a conference that starts in DC next week, so i'll be MIA next week to, while that happens.
perhaps popping my head up for air (and a run around DC!)
2 interesting things to note from my week:
1. I went Flamenco dancing on Tuesday
2. I played 2 hours of soccer (football!) on Wednesday
*must go back to work*
GOOD LUCK JEFF!! I'll be flying over boston, waving!
I've been M I A for a while, up to my eyeballs in a conference that starts in DC next week, so i'll be MIA next week to, while that happens.
perhaps popping my head up for air (and a run around DC!)
2 interesting things to note from my week:
1. I went Flamenco dancing on Tuesday
2. I played 2 hours of soccer (football!) on Wednesday
*must go back to work*

1 Comments:
At 7:47 PM,
J'Og said…
woohoo! thanks for the support!
Post a Comment
<< Home