parking meters
"don't follow leaders, but watch your parking meters" - Subterrainen homesick blues - Bob Dylan.
using it- I always planned on using this at the beginning of a public speech.
last night K and I watched a 2 hour documentary on Mr. Zimmerman. well, K watched it, and I, like always, fell asleep on the couch under a fleece blanket.
i went running yesterday. around an island *pause for dramatic effect*. an entire island. tonight, if it's not raining to hard, i'm going to run around it twice.
i was super healthy, and then K wanted to go to friendlys. so we did. and i didn't have salad.
the best news of the week - I got a letter from ukraine!!
using it- I always planned on using this at the beginning of a public speech.
last night K and I watched a 2 hour documentary on Mr. Zimmerman. well, K watched it, and I, like always, fell asleep on the couch under a fleece blanket.
i went running yesterday. around an island *pause for dramatic effect*. an entire island. tonight, if it's not raining to hard, i'm going to run around it twice.
i was super healthy, and then K wanted to go to friendlys. so we did. and i didn't have salad.
the best news of the week - I got a letter from ukraine!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home