One Bourbon, one hammy, one half moon

He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too" - George Thorogood - "one Bourbon, one scotch, one beer"
using it- K and I use this all the time- when making fun of each other
i'm back at the sweating running lifting eating healthy living life at the speed of sound. (should have used this lyric today, but i had a scotch and a beer last night, so it seemed appropriate). yup. that's what I just wrote. i'm back to eating healthy, and i had a scotch and a beer last night. oops.
tonights a leg night. burn hammy burn.
did i mention that I have become completely addicted to ping pong recently. seriously. like can't put the paddle down, addicted.
here's a picture of the "no that's not over built" outhouse- front view. please note the half moon. it turns out from wikipedia- that the moon was originally used to help illiterate people find which "earth toilet" to use. Men - sun, Women - half moon. much better that the stick figure with a skirt, IMHO.

2 Comments:
At 11:24 PM,
Donald said…
Hey. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Geez, I thought I used a lot of song lyrics.
I like your style. I'll check back.
At 9:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
You do realize that the quote is orginally from John Lee Hooker, don't you? How long before you refer to your outhouse as village bicycle? Any updates on the supermodel or the brit? I keep checking for more details, like the fact that you spent the night at you bosses apartment...
Post a Comment
<< Home