Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, June 19, 2006

magic bus

"Every day I get in the queue (Too much, Magic Bus)
To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much, Magic Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, Magic Bus)
You house is only another mile (Too much, Magic Bus)
" - The Who - Magic Bus

may i introduce you to my summer home:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Molly said…

    Everytime I want to bitch about my apartment I will just look at this picture and laugh.

    Except for that week that I'll be camping in the middle of nowhere with 100 students.

    Then I will be wishing that I had the salvation of your magic bus.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Valerie Moss said…

    Cool! I won't show that to Bill Badger, he loves buses. In fact he got his name from working for Badgerline Buses in Bristol, UK. Good blog BTW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home