Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

young american

"Gee my life's a funny thing, am I still too young?" - David Bowie- Young American

using it: when celebrating the 4 of July, and entering into birthday territory.

yup. i'm officially in birthday territory (defined as 30 days pre and 15 days post birthday, in which gifts are acceptable, and the only time you can really bring up the fact that you will be having a birthday)

it's sort of strange really. a tradition started back in highschool, that somehow still sticks with me. Of course, there will be no actions taken towards birthday territory. In fact, K nixed my birthday party desire of having it in the bus.

i still don't have a car. I test drove the one I want on Saturday, but the holiday weekend, and excuse after excuse, i still don't have a car.

feeling the blahs this past week, and i'm not sure why, and it's pissing me off. I'm going to try to shake them off, or sweat them out, or something.

oh, and for the record, i wanted Germany to win, and can't believe that Italy did that in the last minute of double overtime.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Donald said…

    Italy was terrified of going to PKs - they're something like 0-3 in World Cup shootouts, and Germany has won several of them. Sometimes fear makes you do crazy things.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whee, happy birthday territory!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home