Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stuck in Reverse

"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse."-- Fix you - Coldplay

using it- when you're trying something new, and it's not going well - like, say for example, a project at work.

ok, since some people i work with also read this, i will succeed, oh yes, i will succeed, just not with the ease of the other tasks. read into that what you will. it's where my brain is today.

in running news: it's going well. i went for a run on Saturday, and it straightened out my head, but I pulled some muscle in the glutueos upper outer hammy region. I've been stretching, and if the rain holds out, I will run around the island twice tonight.

in house news: WE GOT THE PERMIT! demolition to commence immediately, if not sooner. like when I come back from San Diego next week, i might live in the bus.

in nutrition news: i'm on a bran kick. or rather a fiber kick. it's interesting.

I'm once again volunteering at the beach to beacon, and after I find a car, I'm going to search for a local race or 2 at the end of august. who knows. I may just be a runner who runs for me, and never as a competitor.

does that still make me a runner?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    I like your song choice. Congrats on getting the permit. I used to live on the Maine/NH border, I miss it.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    A demolition permit?!?! I really have to read your blog more often!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home