Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You Too!

"It's a Beautiful Day" - U2 Beautiful Day - on the CD that came out before How to Drop an Atomic Bomb.

using it: to celebrate, appreciate, love, enjoy, desire, and relish a beautiful day. like today, in Maine.

Sure I've been at work since 8:00 am, but at lunch I bought a car. HA! Ok. it wasn't the car I wanted, (a toyota scion Xa) but the price was right, and sometimes you have to make adult decisions. Spend money on things that are practical, and save money on things that don't need to be expensive.

So I am the proud (?) owner of a 1995 ford escort wagon. May we spend many happy miles together, and may no deer impinge upon it's hood, and may it only sip gas, and live a long happy clutch life. (while I save for the xA)

Enjoy the rest of the wonderful weather!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel like "may no deer impinge upon its hood" should be said in a singsong voice, with fingers crossed, and preferably with some sort of ritual candles and symbols on the floor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home