hop on the bus gus
"hop on the bus gus" - Paul Simon 50 ways to leave your lover.
you knew it was coming. K said that if i don't stop singing this song than he might kill me. personally I think he's bluffin', but I ain't risking it.
so last night was the first night on the bus. slept on it, we didn't cook, but there are still some kinks to work out on the coleman stove.
It was pretty cool. I'm not going to lie. I slept REALLY well.
The bad news: i have no idea where my running bag is. I was in San diego, when the "great move" happened. I think they might be in the bin under the rock climbing, biking stuff, which is under the extra bedding bin, under the coffee table, behind the dresser. I'm going to try to extricate tonight.
This weekend we are GUTTING the house, and taking down the chimney.
final thoughts on Sandy eggo- it was nice, but I explored most of it alone, which I think changes my overall impression. I'd put it with Montreal - nice restuarants, nice hotels, good views, but been there, done that.
if/when I go back, the Zoo in the top priority.
Next Trip: I don't know where, but I know it's not until September.
you knew it was coming. K said that if i don't stop singing this song than he might kill me. personally I think he's bluffin', but I ain't risking it.
so last night was the first night on the bus. slept on it, we didn't cook, but there are still some kinks to work out on the coleman stove.
It was pretty cool. I'm not going to lie. I slept REALLY well.
The bad news: i have no idea where my running bag is. I was in San diego, when the "great move" happened. I think they might be in the bin under the rock climbing, biking stuff, which is under the extra bedding bin, under the coffee table, behind the dresser. I'm going to try to extricate tonight.
This weekend we are GUTTING the house, and taking down the chimney.
final thoughts on Sandy eggo- it was nice, but I explored most of it alone, which I think changes my overall impression. I'd put it with Montreal - nice restuarants, nice hotels, good views, but been there, done that.
if/when I go back, the Zoo in the top priority.
Next Trip: I don't know where, but I know it's not until September.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home