Guster!!!
"Courageous, just like the captain
Marching forward with no doubt in his head" - The Captain- on Guster's newest CD "Ganging up on the sun" NPR did a story on them here.
They're playing this weekend in Portland, and I'm working on getting tickets!
using it- This song came on my ipod while I was running yesterday, having a bit of a niggle in my ankle, and it was so great. "marching forward with no doubt in her head"
fabulous, just like the rest of my 3 miles (in 32:30)
There was more digging yesterday. I think a before and after set of pictures will be much more impressive than a daily picture update.
today is either going to be swimming or biking, depending on how the pool looks.
Marching forward with no doubt in his head" - The Captain- on Guster's newest CD "Ganging up on the sun" NPR did a story on them here.
They're playing this weekend in Portland, and I'm working on getting tickets!
using it- This song came on my ipod while I was running yesterday, having a bit of a niggle in my ankle, and it was so great. "marching forward with no doubt in her head"
fabulous, just like the rest of my 3 miles (in 32:30)
There was more digging yesterday. I think a before and after set of pictures will be much more impressive than a daily picture update.
today is either going to be swimming or biking, depending on how the pool looks.

1 Comments:
At 2:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Chandra!
I can't seem to find a functioning email address for you (or you're ignoring the mass mail I sent last week). So, maybe it's totally inappropriate to ask for your address from your blog feedback, but we're about to send out wedding invitations, and we can't find yours! I'm at lcburnam@yahoo.com, and Mike is at his same email as always, so we'd love to hear from you...
PS -- hi anyone else who might be reading these comments! And yay Guster!
Post a Comment
<< Home