I'm losing my mind- everything's fine!
"I'm hungry
I'm dirty
I'm losing my mind
Everything's fine
I'm freezing
I'm Starving
I'm Bleeding to death
Everything's fine" - Tracy Bonham "mother"
i'm fine. don't worry. it's stuck in my head. i think from supernova on Tuesday. but let me tell you the weird looks I've been getting today at the office singing this song. INSANE! (insane in the membrane!)
yeah, so hopefully that leaves my system soon.
I was bad today. bad in a yummy good way. I went to a fast food chain and had a spicy chicken sandwich WITH FRENCH FRIES. and i basically licked the salt off of the whole thing. it was excellent. and I sort of feel guilty, but mostly like a fat cat. Satiated, round and a little sleepy.
hey- ironic side note: the song with the lyrics I used in my first lyric post is playing now. huh. small world. or rather overplayed BNL holiday album.
this morning I was woken up by 3 men that arrived at my house to build a footing for the addition. exciting and fabulous that K has decided to hire someone to do something that would have taken a lot of time. horrible and mean that these people should decide to arrive at 7:00 am on a Thursday morning.
Last night I went to my first book club meeting- it was a nice girly wine drinking fest. i'll do it again next month, and before you ask: yes, I read the book, AND even finished it a week early.
Running- oh, what's that?? a blog that's allegedly about me "becoming a better runner". yeah, well see above mention to said spicy chicken sandwich, and judge me. go ahead. i can take it. I need new sneakers because the ones I have make my heel hurt, and the miles on them says it's time to replace them. So what I need is the running store to be open later than I have to work. It's simple time management.
Time management that I seem to be sucking at recently.
Happy belated 18th birthday to a person who shares some of my genes. May your 18th year be the best yet!
And good luck to darling Annie who begins her juinor year at college, living it up, living off campus, and learning some stuff!
hmmm... maybe I am losing my mind ?
I'm dirty
I'm losing my mind
Everything's fine
I'm freezing
I'm Starving
I'm Bleeding to death
Everything's fine" - Tracy Bonham "mother"
i'm fine. don't worry. it's stuck in my head. i think from supernova on Tuesday. but let me tell you the weird looks I've been getting today at the office singing this song. INSANE! (insane in the membrane!)
yeah, so hopefully that leaves my system soon.
I was bad today. bad in a yummy good way. I went to a fast food chain and had a spicy chicken sandwich WITH FRENCH FRIES. and i basically licked the salt off of the whole thing. it was excellent. and I sort of feel guilty, but mostly like a fat cat. Satiated, round and a little sleepy.
hey- ironic side note: the song with the lyrics I used in my first lyric post is playing now. huh. small world. or rather overplayed BNL holiday album.
this morning I was woken up by 3 men that arrived at my house to build a footing for the addition. exciting and fabulous that K has decided to hire someone to do something that would have taken a lot of time. horrible and mean that these people should decide to arrive at 7:00 am on a Thursday morning.
Last night I went to my first book club meeting- it was a nice girly wine drinking fest. i'll do it again next month, and before you ask: yes, I read the book, AND even finished it a week early.
Running- oh, what's that?? a blog that's allegedly about me "becoming a better runner". yeah, well see above mention to said spicy chicken sandwich, and judge me. go ahead. i can take it. I need new sneakers because the ones I have make my heel hurt, and the miles on them says it's time to replace them. So what I need is the running store to be open later than I have to work. It's simple time management.
Time management that I seem to be sucking at recently.
Happy belated 18th birthday to a person who shares some of my genes. May your 18th year be the best yet!
And good luck to darling Annie who begins her juinor year at college, living it up, living off campus, and learning some stuff!
hmmm... maybe I am losing my mind ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home