zaney to the max
"Just an old fashioned love song
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me" - Various- perhaps Paul Williams version "Just an old fashioned love song"
using it: This was the song that my friend and his new wife (my new friend!) used as their wedding song this weekend.
It was one of the nicest wedding's i've been too. everyone was so happy, and the happy couple just oozed joy. (like in a good way). I dedicate my blog to them today, and wish them the best of luck, love, joy, clean dishes, household sharing, life.
the other song today:
"George Washington was the first you see, he once chopped down a cherry tree, president number 2 would be John Adams and then number 3....." animaniacs. I know this song (and ALL THE PRESIDENTS IN ORDER) because of the groom. so Cheers to You. Also, to my friends formally of the serbia area, who have a blog- FABULOUS TO SEE YOU! i'm not mentioning any names, because they got in trouble for doing it on a blog, and i don't want to put them out in public.
Ok, now for Running:
I've been running! I ran for 30 minutes on Wednesday morning in Chicago, and 30 minutes Friday mid day in Atlanta, and for 45 minutes this morning in Maine. and it didn't suck. It was quite nice actually. enjoyable, healthy feeling, cold and rainy. (well, maine was cold, chicago was rainy, and atlanta was enjoyable) I have plans for running 3-4 more times this week, and think that I am back on track and able to get my lazy butt out of bed to do it.
The traveling this week was a bit confusing, but i made it home, and am quite glad to cross off 2 more events from the 06 list.
House: Yesterday was the deadline for moving in.
we didn't.
last night we sat on the couch and watched tv wearing fleece, slippers and winter hats. good times. no we're not moving in with K's parents, or anyone else for that matter (though thank you very much for the invites) The windows have been ordered, the foam is on the foundation, the clean fill has been spread, a trip last night to the flooring store helped us decide that we want seperate things for the flooring.
so we are T+1 day. the counting has started.
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me" - Various- perhaps Paul Williams version "Just an old fashioned love song"
using it: This was the song that my friend and his new wife (my new friend!) used as their wedding song this weekend.
It was one of the nicest wedding's i've been too. everyone was so happy, and the happy couple just oozed joy. (like in a good way). I dedicate my blog to them today, and wish them the best of luck, love, joy, clean dishes, household sharing, life.
the other song today:
"George Washington was the first you see, he once chopped down a cherry tree, president number 2 would be John Adams and then number 3....." animaniacs. I know this song (and ALL THE PRESIDENTS IN ORDER) because of the groom. so Cheers to You. Also, to my friends formally of the serbia area, who have a blog- FABULOUS TO SEE YOU! i'm not mentioning any names, because they got in trouble for doing it on a blog, and i don't want to put them out in public.
Ok, now for Running:
I've been running! I ran for 30 minutes on Wednesday morning in Chicago, and 30 minutes Friday mid day in Atlanta, and for 45 minutes this morning in Maine. and it didn't suck. It was quite nice actually. enjoyable, healthy feeling, cold and rainy. (well, maine was cold, chicago was rainy, and atlanta was enjoyable) I have plans for running 3-4 more times this week, and think that I am back on track and able to get my lazy butt out of bed to do it.
The traveling this week was a bit confusing, but i made it home, and am quite glad to cross off 2 more events from the 06 list.
House: Yesterday was the deadline for moving in.
we didn't.
last night we sat on the couch and watched tv wearing fleece, slippers and winter hats. good times. no we're not moving in with K's parents, or anyone else for that matter (though thank you very much for the invites) The windows have been ordered, the foam is on the foundation, the clean fill has been spread, a trip last night to the flooring store helped us decide that we want seperate things for the flooring.
so we are T+1 day. the counting has started.

1 Comments:
At 6:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
I was so sad to miss the wedding--I'm glad to hear that you went and that it was a great day! -- Jess
Post a Comment
<< Home