It's all a Blur
My friend Molly is in the Peace Corp. She has a website, and she tagged me.
I am really not sure what song lyric to use today, as Molly presents a formidable challenge, as she is what I think of when I hear "music lover" like obsessed, but in a wonderful pleasing way.
6 Random things about me:
1. My left leg is about 1/4 inch shorter than my right. No one ever notices unless they are hemming my pants.
2. I spend more time reading about running than I do running. Especially within the past 3 months. this makes me really angry, and always wondering why I just don't go freakin' run.
3. I love reading/watching gross medical things. Everything except eye surgery.
4. My body temp is normally at 97.6
5. The only makeup I own is a burts bees chapstick
6. When I was in 5th grade, I sat on a skateboard and broke my front tooth in half. i have a fake half front tooth.
so, for Molly:
"Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her theres longing
This girls an open page
Book marking - shes so close now
This girl is half his age"
Molly used to watch this video all the time when we lived together, and we would all gather round for that wonderful moment when sting rips off the graduation gown.
that one and "da doo doo doo de doo doo da" or something like that. cause they were in the snow.
good times.
tomorrow: eating healthy to lower my sat. fat and less reading more running
I am really not sure what song lyric to use today, as Molly presents a formidable challenge, as she is what I think of when I hear "music lover" like obsessed, but in a wonderful pleasing way.
6 Random things about me:
1. My left leg is about 1/4 inch shorter than my right. No one ever notices unless they are hemming my pants.
2. I spend more time reading about running than I do running. Especially within the past 3 months. this makes me really angry, and always wondering why I just don't go freakin' run.
3. I love reading/watching gross medical things. Everything except eye surgery.
4. My body temp is normally at 97.6
5. The only makeup I own is a burts bees chapstick
6. When I was in 5th grade, I sat on a skateboard and broke my front tooth in half. i have a fake half front tooth.
so, for Molly:
"Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her theres longing
This girls an open page
Book marking - shes so close now
This girl is half his age"
Molly used to watch this video all the time when we lived together, and we would all gather round for that wonderful moment when sting rips off the graduation gown.
that one and "da doo doo doo de doo doo da" or something like that. cause they were in the snow.
good times.
tomorrow: eating healthy to lower my sat. fat and less reading more running

1 Comments:
At 4:55 AM,
Molly said…
I don't remember making anyone watching them and I didn't watch them *that* often, did I? It didn't seem like it was enough.
Didn't get your text B for whatever reason?! And the video is Wrapped Around Your Finger. Jesus, you need to listen to more of the Police.
Didn't know about the front tooth, Chandra. That's interesting information.
Post a Comment
<< Home