Looking for me?

"Looking for me somewhere" - The Bodeans - song of the same title
using it- when you disapear, and return! - i hit shuffle on Itunes, and that was what came out!
so i dropped off the face of the earth, but I have climbed around, and here I am.
no running this week, since the run last Monday in Alexandria... I'm going tomorrow morning. it was raining to hard this morning to contemplate.
pics:
since this was taken (Friday morning) we added trim boards to the back, and the boards to the roof, tar paper to the old roof, a drip edge. We went a little crazy buying stuff at the home improvement stores.... hopefully the windows will be there when I get home tonight!

1 Comments:
At 9:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Chandra, Kris
I can´t beleive how damn big that thing is. Ha well I hope you guys continue to plug along. It´s a long hard road but it looks beautiful from here! Much love and I miss you both
Stranger from Afar (i.e Nicaragua)
Post a Comment
<< Home