Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Do you know what i know?


Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song high above the trees
With a voice as big as the sea,
With a voice as big as the sea

using it - if you asked me on a normal day what my favorite christmas carol is, my answer is Oh come all ye faithful - second verse. but for some reason, this is the one I am most singing this year. I really want a voice as big as the trees

truth time- we're still in the bus, and there is snow on the ground. and our fridge died friday night, and i'm not sure we'll be in the house for christmas.

this makes me very sad. I really want a christmas tree, or at least a place to wrap Christmas presents. Logistically storing presents in a bus is very difficult.

I'm off today to South Carolina, for the last trip until february. WOO HOOO

regularly scheduled blogging will commence upon my return

this pic is of our FIRST working outlet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home