Friday Friday
"Heaven isn't too far away, closer to it everyday" - Warrent - Heaven
using it- when reliving your cheesy 80s cassette singles
yes. i did own it. yes i did listen to it last night.
yes. i did dance around my living room (!!) to it last night.
yes. K thinks i'm a freak.
I have four exciting things to share:
1- I went swimming last night - 22 laps, about 40 minutes. didn't feel like i was going to die.... thinking about the sprint triathalon this summer.... more later
2- I won poker night last night (after swimming!) !!!
3- I got home, and the outlets and light switches worked!
4- It's a three day weekend
1 bad thing- I had my allergies tested this morning - 33 needles and 30 toothpick sticks OUCH
i'm allergic to EVERY tree and also to dust mites.
using it- when reliving your cheesy 80s cassette singles
yes. i did own it. yes i did listen to it last night.
yes. i did dance around my living room (!!) to it last night.
yes. K thinks i'm a freak.
I have four exciting things to share:
1- I went swimming last night - 22 laps, about 40 minutes. didn't feel like i was going to die.... thinking about the sprint triathalon this summer.... more later
2- I won poker night last night (after swimming!) !!!
3- I got home, and the outlets and light switches worked!
4- It's a three day weekend
1 bad thing- I had my allergies tested this morning - 33 needles and 30 toothpick sticks OUCH
i'm allergic to EVERY tree and also to dust mites.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home