Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, January 08, 2007

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN


Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong – John Denver

Using it- when you move back home

WOO HOO

That’s right! I live at home now…. We moved back in yesterday, and now Linus, K and I all live INSIDE THE HOUSE

Happy Monday!

Now, since the blog is about running and renovating, and the renovating is kind of closer to being done, and not consuming my ENTIRE life. Perhaps I can talk more about running!

WOO HOO

*high fives all around*

But don’t worry- we still have no trim, have to paint, install the plumbing in the kitchen, put in/build kitchen cabinets, and the ENTIRE second floor.

But it’s a start. Please join me in a round of applause for K.

now, if i've blown you off on a visit (Rhode Island, I'm looking your way), let me know dates that are good, and a visiting I will go!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *clapclapclapclap*
    well done, K!
    and C, and also congratulations to both of you. :)

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Meaghan said…

    Super Congratulations!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home