Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Rag Doll

Jane Says "I'm done with Sergio, he treats me like a RAG DOLL" - Jane Says - Janes addiction.

using it- when anyone says the name Jane.

love this song. love it. love it. it reminds me of freshman year at college for no reason at all.

We're picking out paint colors for the 1st floor, and it's so hard! I'm going to have to live with these color choices for who knows how long, and well, this may be a surprise, but K and I don't see eye to eye on color choices. Every thing I like is "too purple" and everything he likes is basically just shades of beige.

no beige allowed. I'm going to start a movement.

I think i'm going skiing on Sunday!
Happy Weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger rachel said…

    no beige!!

    my bathroom is "quiet refuge" (mauve),
    the bedroom is "grape vine" (green),
    and the living room is "cinnamon cherry" (red) and "pecan sandie" (tan.)

    your movement is at least two strong!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home