So free
"it's a world gone crazy keeps women in Chains" - Women in Chains - Tears for Fears
using it- it's so true.
so K and I spent the long weekend in the house, doing so much laundry I had flashbacks to the week after coming home from college- you know when you pack all your dirty clothes in the hopes your mom will do all your laundry for MONTHS but they don't and you spend days wearing pajama pants and washing everything you own. It's fine, really, K does laundry like a professional, but there is a specific balance in the world that my dresser needs at least a few items stored in the laundry basket to not be overflowing. but when every single article of clothing is clean, and looking for drawer space - it ain't a pretty sight.
yeah,that was my weekend. except for the 3 hours i spent rolling my change - seriously about $125 in change- 800 pennies.
it snowed, i was lazy. I did about 10 minutes of yoga yesterday before giving up and lying on the couch to read Blink - by Malcom Gladwell- I highly recommend it.
using it- it's so true.
so K and I spent the long weekend in the house, doing so much laundry I had flashbacks to the week after coming home from college- you know when you pack all your dirty clothes in the hopes your mom will do all your laundry for MONTHS but they don't and you spend days wearing pajama pants and washing everything you own. It's fine, really, K does laundry like a professional, but there is a specific balance in the world that my dresser needs at least a few items stored in the laundry basket to not be overflowing. but when every single article of clothing is clean, and looking for drawer space - it ain't a pretty sight.
yeah,that was my weekend. except for the 3 hours i spent rolling my change - seriously about $125 in change- 800 pennies.
it snowed, i was lazy. I did about 10 minutes of yoga yesterday before giving up and lying on the couch to read Blink - by Malcom Gladwell- I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home