hard EARNED day
"Struck me kinda funny seem kinda funny sir to me
At the end of every hard earned day people find some reason to believe" - "reason to believe" - Bruce Springsteen - on Nebraska AND my newest CD "Badlands" other people that sing singing songs from Springsteens Nebraska.
I love amoeba. Every time I go to SF (BOTH TIMES) i go to this place and drop some serious bones.
using it- K thought the lyrics were hard day, with the 2 syllable emphasis on hard. but HE WAS WRONG and I was right. in the end, that's what matters isn't it?
so now that I'm back on the training wagon, and have a race goal, I'll be blogging more often!
I know, you're thrilled.
so last night I was exhausted at work. I blame the salad with tuna I had for lunch, just not enough caffeine for me, or energy or .. what's that word? Fat, Taste, Flavor... who knows.
But I kicked my own ass, drank a low sodium V-8 and went to the gym for my first official brick of triathlon training.
I biked first (as it is not called runbike, but bikerun Brick) 10 miles, hill profile, on about 50 % level. challenging on the hard parts, nice in the middle. I got off the bike and moved to the rick or run. I put the 'mill at 11 miles per hour (i told you i've been a fat lazy lump) and off i went, full of pats on the back for myself.
this went on for .25 miles... and then TERRIBLE foot PAIN.
what?
I have my orthotics in, my shoes are newish
I have ok technique
but I must stop running. OUCH.
all this would be fine and expected, EXCEPT i went to the orthopeadic doc last month, and he pat me on the head and said "good girl, wear your orthotics, and ye shall have no pain" he poked my foot once, declared me healed, and left the room.
I am not healed
i am angry
or that could be today's yummy lunch of spicy veggie chile, plus a salad of tomatos, cukes and avocado.
behold my healthy eating. and watch the pounds shed
*please shed pounds, flee like the adipose you are FLEE*
i digress.
then I lifted a lot of things and did a lot of squats, all with no foot pain.
At the end of every hard earned day people find some reason to believe" - "reason to believe" - Bruce Springsteen - on Nebraska AND my newest CD "Badlands" other people that sing singing songs from Springsteens Nebraska.
I love amoeba. Every time I go to SF (BOTH TIMES) i go to this place and drop some serious bones.
using it- K thought the lyrics were hard day, with the 2 syllable emphasis on hard. but HE WAS WRONG and I was right. in the end, that's what matters isn't it?
so now that I'm back on the training wagon, and have a race goal, I'll be blogging more often!
I know, you're thrilled.
so last night I was exhausted at work. I blame the salad with tuna I had for lunch, just not enough caffeine for me, or energy or .. what's that word? Fat, Taste, Flavor... who knows.
But I kicked my own ass, drank a low sodium V-8 and went to the gym for my first official brick of triathlon training.
I biked first (as it is not called runbike, but bikerun Brick) 10 miles, hill profile, on about 50 % level. challenging on the hard parts, nice in the middle. I got off the bike and moved to the rick or run. I put the 'mill at 11 miles per hour (i told you i've been a fat lazy lump) and off i went, full of pats on the back for myself.
this went on for .25 miles... and then TERRIBLE foot PAIN.
what?
I have my orthotics in, my shoes are newish
I have ok technique
but I must stop running. OUCH.
all this would be fine and expected, EXCEPT i went to the orthopeadic doc last month, and he pat me on the head and said "good girl, wear your orthotics, and ye shall have no pain" he poked my foot once, declared me healed, and left the room.
I am not healed
i am angry
or that could be today's yummy lunch of spicy veggie chile, plus a salad of tomatos, cukes and avocado.
behold my healthy eating. and watch the pounds shed
*please shed pounds, flee like the adipose you are FLEE*
i digress.
then I lifted a lot of things and did a lot of squats, all with no foot pain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home