Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Every hour

"Every hour of every day, I'm learning more, the more I learn the less I know about before"
Higher Ground - UB40

using it- when you realize you know nothing!

This used to be my favorite song ever and listening to it this morning in my car on a cd that has seen more action than anna nicole brought me back to my old room, and my first CD player - a portable sony discman attached to an old stereo.

good times

so i went skiing yesterday. like godess of skiing. like i should join the olympic team.
ok, not really
but i went down my first black diamond.
I know. go back and read that again
holy s**t.
K was pleased, and I don't have any broken bones, or soreness.
it was mostly full of me talking to myself, but a major achievement none the less
because when it was over, and I was at the bottom, I did it again
yup. cuz the first one could have been a mistake, you know, when you think you can do something, but you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
but the second time - yeah, you know what's going to happen, and you're prepared

it rocked.

and tonight - 30 on the treadmill, 30 on the bike.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Faithful Soles said…

    I enjoyed reading your posts, and you have a very good sense of humor. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and I look forward to visiting your blog again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home