Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The most depressing Day

According to MSN yesterday was the most depressing day. of course, i can't find the link now, because something is wrong with me, but seriously MSN, why would you post that?

I skied on Sunday like a rockstar, didn't fall, felt great, helped a friend get better at skiing - a great day all around!

yesterday though - ehh... not so much. I wrote a long post about motivation, or lack there of, but haven't posted it yet. I'll remember tomorrow!

today's question-
are bad posts still better than no post at all?

OMG! EXCITING NEWS

I'm going to see DISPATCH!!! A joyfull jump up and down thank you to Mr. Greene who secured the tickets. You ROCK!

ok, enough randomnesss for today, now I shall eat flatbread for the Maine Women's Lobby - support them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home