hung my head
"I set off running to wake from the dream" - Sting - Hung my head - on that light purple cd, with some other songs on it.. mercury falling?
using it- i'm using this today for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't posted in a while, and i'm ashamed, and hanging my head. 2. I really like this quote -
So in combination with the aforementioned jeans dilemma, the fact that my first confernce of the year is tomorrow, and in florida, and self challenge, I have once again recommitted.
yup, same old same old. but it feels good (in that sore thighs from too many squats way) and I have the beginnings of a buddy system, a clear goal* and a renewed sense of vigor.
2 runs to report this week - 1 was monday night - a respectable 30 minutes, and then as many things as I could think to do with a stability ball, yoga mat, and medicine ball.
Tuesday was morning Yoga... a great idea, if only K and I would wake up more than 10 minutes before having to leave the house
Wednesday and Thursday were crazy busy, no workout.
Friday - snow day, got a ride into work, they wouldn't wait in the gym parking lot for 50 minutes on the way home.
Saturday- 1 run, and some speed work. about 25 minutes solid running at 5.7-6.0 on the treadmill, and then sprint a lap, recover a lap x 15.
Sunday - a lot of dancing around the living room to the pogues. not a workout, but definitely got the heart pumping, the cat horrified, and the neighbors staring.
2 more exciting things to share:
1. I ate 96% better this week then before, and i've renewed my dedication to my vitamins.
2. WE HAVE BATHROOM DOORS
i know! Friday morning was the first time i have been naked in my house without the chance of a passerby seeing me dry off after my shower.
bliss.
This week blogs will be completed in the happiest place on earth. well, about 5 miles from that, no extra ears involved.
Have a good week!
using it- i'm using this today for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't posted in a while, and i'm ashamed, and hanging my head. 2. I really like this quote -
So in combination with the aforementioned jeans dilemma, the fact that my first confernce of the year is tomorrow, and in florida, and self challenge, I have once again recommitted.
yup, same old same old. but it feels good (in that sore thighs from too many squats way) and I have the beginnings of a buddy system, a clear goal* and a renewed sense of vigor.
2 runs to report this week - 1 was monday night - a respectable 30 minutes, and then as many things as I could think to do with a stability ball, yoga mat, and medicine ball.
Tuesday was morning Yoga... a great idea, if only K and I would wake up more than 10 minutes before having to leave the house
Wednesday and Thursday were crazy busy, no workout.
Friday - snow day, got a ride into work, they wouldn't wait in the gym parking lot for 50 minutes on the way home.
Saturday- 1 run, and some speed work. about 25 minutes solid running at 5.7-6.0 on the treadmill, and then sprint a lap, recover a lap x 15.
Sunday - a lot of dancing around the living room to the pogues. not a workout, but definitely got the heart pumping, the cat horrified, and the neighbors staring.
2 more exciting things to share:
1. I ate 96% better this week then before, and i've renewed my dedication to my vitamins.
2. WE HAVE BATHROOM DOORS
i know! Friday morning was the first time i have been naked in my house without the chance of a passerby seeing me dry off after my shower.
bliss.
This week blogs will be completed in the happiest place on earth. well, about 5 miles from that, no extra ears involved.
Have a good week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home