more swimming
i've been listening to the same 5 songs over and over and over and over
falling slowly - from once soundtrack
hey girl - OAR
heavenly day - patti griffen
for you - bare naked ladies
radio nowhere- bruce springsteen
over and over. i don't know why, but when it stops, i just start it again.
thanks for the bathing suit reasoning! I saw 2suits today (yup, i just gave her an official blog nickname) and i asked her why she had 2. she explained exactly what rachel commented- years of highschool swimming.
35 minutes of swimming today - 200 repeats. oh.. the fun
so then i bought a new bathing suit. i mean, shouldn't i be wearing 2 as well? no. i just hate drying my suit and towel on my back seat every other day. now I can actually wash them! but it's cute - which is important if I'm going to see people i know in a suit. no, sorry i just don't care if I look cute in the bathing suit. but hopefully it fits, and keeps all those parts of me in.
it turns out that 6 straight days of training makes me sleepy. i'm taking tomorrow off (from the 6am spin class, not work!) i'll do something active again after that.
in conclusion (this week in numbers)
run: 4 miles
bike: 60 min spin + 5 miles
swim: 120 minutes
yoga: 60 minutes
i'll be doing another 6 miles this weekend, and obviously am going to have to work on
balancing out the week better next week!
YAY! i'm so excited that I did that. it looks like nothing, but it required a lot of life shifting, showering in random places, and frozen shampoo in my trunk!
falling slowly - from once soundtrack
hey girl - OAR
heavenly day - patti griffen
for you - bare naked ladies
radio nowhere- bruce springsteen
over and over. i don't know why, but when it stops, i just start it again.
thanks for the bathing suit reasoning! I saw 2suits today (yup, i just gave her an official blog nickname) and i asked her why she had 2. she explained exactly what rachel commented- years of highschool swimming.
35 minutes of swimming today - 200 repeats. oh.. the fun
so then i bought a new bathing suit. i mean, shouldn't i be wearing 2 as well? no. i just hate drying my suit and towel on my back seat every other day. now I can actually wash them! but it's cute - which is important if I'm going to see people i know in a suit. no, sorry i just don't care if I look cute in the bathing suit. but hopefully it fits, and keeps all those parts of me in.
it turns out that 6 straight days of training makes me sleepy. i'm taking tomorrow off (from the 6am spin class, not work!) i'll do something active again after that.
in conclusion (this week in numbers)
run: 4 miles
bike: 60 min spin + 5 miles
swim: 120 minutes
yoga: 60 minutes
i'll be doing another 6 miles this weekend, and obviously am going to have to work on
balancing out the week better next week!
YAY! i'm so excited that I did that. it looks like nothing, but it required a lot of life shifting, showering in random places, and frozen shampoo in my trunk!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home