2 days and some wood
"So I lit a fire, isn't it good, norwegian wood." - Beatles - Norwegian Wood
using it: when you heat with fire, you have to have something to burn
so i went swimming on saturday. it was nice. 45 minutes of almost
drowning. I have a lot of swimming mechanics issues, but am really
trying to not suck.
after 45 minutes of swimming i decided I wasn't done in the gym,
so i changed into my gym clothes, and got on the bike.
after 5 miles on the bike, i decided i was 2/3s of the way to a mini tri
so i got on the treadmill. about a mile later i realized that I was
STARVING, and going to be late for a babyshower, and high tailed it home to wrap
the gift, find some food, get lost on the way to the party
and eat too many munchies on the tables.
so 45 minute swim, 5 mile bike, 1 mile run. and I didn't die.
no, not me.
i got up on Sunday and went for a 3 mile run. outside
cuz i'm all bad ass, and it was 40 degrees, and there was no ice on the road
it's snowing so much they've cancelled yoga tonight,
so the choices are:
yoga with the dvd
sleep
book
eating
gym - biking
swimming is tomorrow, I think yoga is going to be the only way
i can lift my arms again after all the firewood I moved yesterday
oh, i didn't mention the wood?
yeah, after my run, i moved wood for 3 hours.
ouch.
after I quit, and went food shopping, and did some laundry, K with all his lyme disease, cut and split and moved twice the amount that I did. in less time, by himself.
using it: when you heat with fire, you have to have something to burn
so i went swimming on saturday. it was nice. 45 minutes of almost
drowning. I have a lot of swimming mechanics issues, but am really
trying to not suck.
after 45 minutes of swimming i decided I wasn't done in the gym,
so i changed into my gym clothes, and got on the bike.
after 5 miles on the bike, i decided i was 2/3s of the way to a mini tri
so i got on the treadmill. about a mile later i realized that I was
STARVING, and going to be late for a babyshower, and high tailed it home to wrap
the gift, find some food, get lost on the way to the party
and eat too many munchies on the tables.
so 45 minute swim, 5 mile bike, 1 mile run. and I didn't die.
no, not me.
i got up on Sunday and went for a 3 mile run. outside
cuz i'm all bad ass, and it was 40 degrees, and there was no ice on the road
it's snowing so much they've cancelled yoga tonight,
so the choices are:
yoga with the dvd
sleep
book
eating
gym - biking
swimming is tomorrow, I think yoga is going to be the only way
i can lift my arms again after all the firewood I moved yesterday
oh, i didn't mention the wood?
yeah, after my run, i moved wood for 3 hours.
ouch.
after I quit, and went food shopping, and did some laundry, K with all his lyme disease, cut and split and moved twice the amount that I did. in less time, by himself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home