Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

london calling

you know the song i'm talking about!

so here I am in london. !! WOO HOO

2 weeks of veganism was wonderful looking back, but a major time sucker while it was going on. the program was from 5-9 for 2 weeks. egads.

i lost 5.5 lbs, and feel quite a bit healthier. I'm not going to become a vegan, but i'm not going to go full tilt back to the world of meat, snacks, and drinks other than water. I'll reflect on it more when my European adventure is over, and I get my test results back.

so london - day 1 - technically this is day 2, with time zones, i have no idea what time my body thinks it is, and i'm not sure if sleeping is going to work so well. we went for a curry tonight - i went veggie for it. There was some chicken in my soup at lunch, but that was the only animal product i've had since 2 weeks ago today.
tomorrow i head to frankfurt, but should be able to give you all an update from there. I'm hoping for some exciting london exploration later in the week. Today i was wrecked from the flight, allergies and jetlag. tomorrow - it's over!
bring on the adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home