buffalo wings
"Call it impulsive, call it compulsive, call it insane;
but when I'm surrounded I just can't stop." - Brian Wilson - Bare Naked Ladies
using it - when you do something insane
It an effort to actually post to my blog, here we go!
Last night I got through 10 minutes of jump roping, 15 minutes of boxing and 15 minutes of "core work".
i also danced around my living room to Dispatch with an 8lb purple medicine ball. (reference to today's lyric)
then i made dinner
ha!
today I bought myself a new digital camera to replace the one that the whiskey broke.
In an effort to make myself not have a heart attack by 32, I stopped eating red meat. I don't miss it, except for veggie chili. veggie burgers and I are friends, and i use a lot of ground chicken and turkey.
truth be told, it's because I live with K that i'm not mostly a vegetarian. i think i would give it all up except buffalo wings.
a girl has to draw the line somewhere.
but when I'm surrounded I just can't stop." - Brian Wilson - Bare Naked Ladies
using it - when you do something insane
It an effort to actually post to my blog, here we go!
Last night I got through 10 minutes of jump roping, 15 minutes of boxing and 15 minutes of "core work".
i also danced around my living room to Dispatch with an 8lb purple medicine ball. (reference to today's lyric)
then i made dinner
ha!
today I bought myself a new digital camera to replace the one that the whiskey broke.
In an effort to make myself not have a heart attack by 32, I stopped eating red meat. I don't miss it, except for veggie chili. veggie burgers and I are friends, and i use a lot of ground chicken and turkey.
truth be told, it's because I live with K that i'm not mostly a vegetarian. i think i would give it all up except buffalo wings.
a girl has to draw the line somewhere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home