i wake up strange
" i wake up scared, i wake up strange, and everything around me stays the same" - bare naked ladies "What a good Boy"
using it- when you wake up strange - duh.
happy Thursday!
I have decided that I am going to listen to my random cds in the car, so the cds in the cd book don't feel unloved, left behind and jealous of my ipod. this week has included Rock Spectacle (quoted above) and Fruitcakes by Jimmy Buffet.
house news:
it seems that the summer of quiet is over. September 1 starts the next great house project, which, unfortunate to my wallet, savings and master car buying plan has crumbled. siding, roofing, sofits oh boy.
it's not looking good. it's not looking cheap.
last weekend I volunteered for the local tri - Urban Epic - 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike 10 k run. I pointed to places people should go. It was a lot of fun, and I was so inspired by all the athletes that I have slept through every morning workout since then.
seriously. I can't wake up before 8:00am, which is bad, because work totally starts then.
using it- when you wake up strange - duh.
happy Thursday!
I have decided that I am going to listen to my random cds in the car, so the cds in the cd book don't feel unloved, left behind and jealous of my ipod. this week has included Rock Spectacle (quoted above) and Fruitcakes by Jimmy Buffet.
house news:
it seems that the summer of quiet is over. September 1 starts the next great house project, which, unfortunate to my wallet, savings and master car buying plan has crumbled. siding, roofing, sofits oh boy.
it's not looking good. it's not looking cheap.
last weekend I volunteered for the local tri - Urban Epic - 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike 10 k run. I pointed to places people should go. It was a lot of fun, and I was so inspired by all the athletes that I have slept through every morning workout since then.
seriously. I can't wake up before 8:00am, which is bad, because work totally starts then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home