seconds flat
Woke up, got out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, i noticed i was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat" - a Day in the Life - Beatles
Using it- i feel like this has been my life this past week, noticed I was late, made the bus in seconds flat.
Tuesday - Make a Wish Dinner, Wednesday- New Harry Potter movie, Thursday - Work Celebration, Friday - Friend Crash at my place, Saturday - work 6 hours, bus to boston (PACK!), Sunday - Bus to NYC, lots of walking, AWESOME DISPATCH SHOW, crash in brooklyn, Monday - Bus to Boston PACK!, Tuesday- flight to philly, lots of walking.
phew.
but I was so energized about running after some conversations on Sunday and Monday that I ignored the blisters, the heat and the time crunch and got in 3 miles today in Philly. I felt great after the shower (and gallon of water and apple) and wish that I could have inspiring (or commiserating!) conversations about running all the time!
Thanks man!
I love Dispatch, and so should you. I also love 24 hour adventures, subway directions with the word circa in them, chilling with the sista, and Madison Square Garden.
If you see K, tell him I miss him... it feels like it's been forever.
Now I have to figure out how to fold origami cranes... the directions I found on the internet say "A 9 year old can do it"
seriously, i'd like to seem them TRY!
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, i noticed i was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat" - a Day in the Life - Beatles
Using it- i feel like this has been my life this past week, noticed I was late, made the bus in seconds flat.
Tuesday - Make a Wish Dinner, Wednesday- New Harry Potter movie, Thursday - Work Celebration, Friday - Friend Crash at my place, Saturday - work 6 hours, bus to boston (PACK!), Sunday - Bus to NYC, lots of walking, AWESOME DISPATCH SHOW, crash in brooklyn, Monday - Bus to Boston PACK!, Tuesday- flight to philly, lots of walking.
phew.
but I was so energized about running after some conversations on Sunday and Monday that I ignored the blisters, the heat and the time crunch and got in 3 miles today in Philly. I felt great after the shower (and gallon of water and apple) and wish that I could have inspiring (or commiserating!) conversations about running all the time!
Thanks man!
I love Dispatch, and so should you. I also love 24 hour adventures, subway directions with the word circa in them, chilling with the sista, and Madison Square Garden.
If you see K, tell him I miss him... it feels like it's been forever.
Now I have to figure out how to fold origami cranes... the directions I found on the internet say "A 9 year old can do it"
seriously, i'd like to seem them TRY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home