1 out of 500
"There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
And you know sometimes words have two meanings
In a tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven" - Stairway to Heaven - Mr. Page and Mr. Plant
using it - it's true, sometimes words have two meanings. and sometimes blog postings have none.
Random post of all the things I'm been thinking recently along with some random links
Molly and I used to call radio stations and request this song.. those were good times. I miss Molly, but she's saving the world, one ukrainian at a time.
This song was number one on the memorial day top 500 rock songs of all time. This list is here. I don't agree with some of the choices.. namely sweet emotion in the top 10, kansas being on the list, and for the record, I HATE that song by bob seeger and the silver bullet band - Turn the page.
Happy Graduation to my little half brother - he's 18, and a high school graduate and he has a driver's license. Watch out world.
I took last week off from "training" seriously fell off the wagon, carried my running stuff everywhere I went, just never put it on.
I'm getting back on the wagon this week, but can't run - well, shouldn't run. See, I pulled a muscle. in my back, on the left lat, right under where the sports bra strap is. It hurts to breathe, sneeze, yawn, move, sit, stand, lie down. I live to take advil. good times.
K says I shouldn't run with the pulled muscle. that I should do yoga, so I'm going to do that tonight.
this morning there was evidence of mice on my desk at work. and by evidence I mean mouse poop. several of them. near my "mouse" and ironically my mouse pad. GROSS. I scrubbed the desk completely, and will be doing so again any time mice droppings appear. I might have to bring in the killer to the office. I'll wait and see.
completely unrelated- go to Jeff's blog and look at the most adorable baby ever. seriously cute pictures.
And you know sometimes words have two meanings
In a tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven" - Stairway to Heaven - Mr. Page and Mr. Plant
using it - it's true, sometimes words have two meanings. and sometimes blog postings have none.
Random post of all the things I'm been thinking recently along with some random links
Molly and I used to call radio stations and request this song.. those were good times. I miss Molly, but she's saving the world, one ukrainian at a time.
This song was number one on the memorial day top 500 rock songs of all time. This list is here. I don't agree with some of the choices.. namely sweet emotion in the top 10, kansas being on the list, and for the record, I HATE that song by bob seeger and the silver bullet band - Turn the page.
Happy Graduation to my little half brother - he's 18, and a high school graduate and he has a driver's license. Watch out world.
I took last week off from "training" seriously fell off the wagon, carried my running stuff everywhere I went, just never put it on.
I'm getting back on the wagon this week, but can't run - well, shouldn't run. See, I pulled a muscle. in my back, on the left lat, right under where the sports bra strap is. It hurts to breathe, sneeze, yawn, move, sit, stand, lie down. I live to take advil. good times.
K says I shouldn't run with the pulled muscle. that I should do yoga, so I'm going to do that tonight.
this morning there was evidence of mice on my desk at work. and by evidence I mean mouse poop. several of them. near my "mouse" and ironically my mouse pad. GROSS. I scrubbed the desk completely, and will be doing so again any time mice droppings appear. I might have to bring in the killer to the office. I'll wait and see.
completely unrelated- go to Jeff's blog and look at the most adorable baby ever. seriously cute pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home