Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Boston

"I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...o yea... you dont know me, you dont even care o yea....
Boston...where no one knows my name...where no one know my name...where no one knows my name...yea, boston where no one knows my name "

Augustana Boston


Good Luck, Be Speedy, Be Strong, Be On Goal, Have a GREAT TIME!

May the road rise to meet you.

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday- I'm doing some things that involve volunteering at the pasta fest, not sure if I'll get a T-shirt, but i'll be there,
and this is what I look like (except my eyes will be open!)(this pic will be deleted when I get a minute on Monday or Tuesday):






ok, just kidding! That's Linus, our cat!
here's a better one - taken at the grand canyon last January

deleted... you missed it.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Girlfriend - I found your fovever to remain nameless blog - nice work! You are awesome! Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home