Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Forge Ahead


(repeat lyric)

"It's simple, so says the captain
Face forward, move slow, forge ahead" - The Captain - Guster

I find this lyric very inspiring.

ok, exciting news, not sure how to share -- a letter format? perhaps lots of !!!! or perhaps just a story... egads. Ok. I'm going with the !!! method.

I just signed up for a Triathlon!!!!!!!!!!

yup. not the one I've been talking about on August 5- a better one.. a better one for me!!

holy crap

Pumpkinman

so the reasons: it's a month further away, giving me more time to get my flabby butt into better shape, the swim in shorter, i think the t-shirt's going to be cooler, and my favorite color is orange. so obviously all great reasons to try a tri.

here's the other crazy part- i also found a few 5 Ks to run in this summer, you know, in preperation for the big day.

the big day when I will finish the race without puking

a lofty goal.

I'm excited, please be excited with me!

more about logistics after the mailman comes to pick up the registration (am i a loser to mail it? active.com scares me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home