Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whitney?

"How will I know (dont trust your feelings)
How will I know" - How will I know - Whitney Houston

using it - heard this song at a party last night, still remember all the words (including the back up vocals - thank you very much) - when asking yourself questions - deep or otherwise.

I fretted all week, took a mental health personal day from work on Wednesday, and felt like a rock star on Thursday. I'm better now, and while I haven't signed up yet, I am on my way to buy a new bathing suit today (after the 4 mile run!).

Thursday - 1200 meter swim - much faster than I thought it would be. ending up doing it all with breaks in about 35 minutes. almost convincing myself that if I can do that now, I will be a swimming rockstar by August 4th.

Friday - work, party
Saturday - run - about to occur - 4 miles if the rain holds out.

I'm feeling more confident, and told K that he can only say positive things about my efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home