Step one
"Step one - we can have lots of fun" - Step by Step - New Kids on the Block
using it - ok, so I totally loved NKTOB, and went to a concert, and still could sing every song. Judge me, go ahead. they make me smile. Anyways, using this today because the girls at the office and I have been having a Bad Music Comeback week, and this was on the list, and i feel like i'm on step 1 or 2 of my training for the Tri
I went swimming last night, just like Little Miss Runner Pants, but without the hottie. I was alone in the pool, splashing about. I realized a few things:
I have no idea what proper swimming form is
My bathing suit doesnt fit as well as i think it should
I have no idea how to not for up my goggles
I have to stop after every 50 meters to adjust the damn goggles
those fancy turns are a distant dream
20 laps is a lot, especially when you're only at 5.
I didn't know you could sweat underwater.
but i did it. 1000 meters. check check
and i ran 30 minutes on Wednesday.
I've got a 15 mile bike ride planned for sunday morning
so it might take me 5 days, but that's all 3 sports for a tri!
now could someone (or lots of people) please tell me how to get out of the water, dry off, change (?) and then get on a bike, but FAST? cuz i'm nervous about that.
Transition advice requested -- how do I practice that?
using it - ok, so I totally loved NKTOB, and went to a concert, and still could sing every song. Judge me, go ahead. they make me smile. Anyways, using this today because the girls at the office and I have been having a Bad Music Comeback week, and this was on the list, and i feel like i'm on step 1 or 2 of my training for the Tri
I went swimming last night, just like Little Miss Runner Pants, but without the hottie. I was alone in the pool, splashing about. I realized a few things:
I have no idea what proper swimming form is
My bathing suit doesnt fit as well as i think it should
I have no idea how to not for up my goggles
I have to stop after every 50 meters to adjust the damn goggles
those fancy turns are a distant dream
20 laps is a lot, especially when you're only at 5.
I didn't know you could sweat underwater.
but i did it. 1000 meters. check check
and i ran 30 minutes on Wednesday.
I've got a 15 mile bike ride planned for sunday morning
so it might take me 5 days, but that's all 3 sports for a tri!
now could someone (or lots of people) please tell me how to get out of the water, dry off, change (?) and then get on a bike, but FAST? cuz i'm nervous about that.
Transition advice requested -- how do I practice that?

1 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
YaYa said…
If you comment on other peoples blogs, then they will come to yours and comment on yours. It's fun. Try it.
YaYa (Juls' son)
Post a Comment
<< Home