Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A crazy week

No lyric right now, can't really think of one, nothing in my head, didn't listen to a lot of music today.

It's such a beautiful day out, but I'm on the DL - down with what might be strep. I went to the doctor yesterday, and saw a PA who was rude, ignored the privacy rules and basically told me that there was nothing wrong with me, and how dare I complain about my throat, which was only a little bit red.

i thought about dropping the c-bomb, but I held back.

I'm self medicating with major amounts of advil, and some salt water rinses. The rapid strep test came back negative, a fact that the PA told the ENTIRE waiting room. I made sure to cough on her before leaving, just in case.

I saw my uncle play with his band on Satruday night - it was a great time, and I was very impressed. It was awesome to see that side of my family again, especially drinking and dancing without a wedding.

I'm going to have K take down the bike from the garage tonight - and beg for a tune up. I think all the snow is done, and most of the tree branches have been cleared. The storm hit the Maine Coast pretty hard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home