long time gone
"I said a long time gone
No, I aint honked the horn since I dont know when
Long time gone" - Dixie Chicks - Long Time Gone
using it - no, i'm not using this lyric because of the next line - I am coming back. I've been busy - work, cape cod, more work. and really have had nothing to report.
I'm in DC this week, and Denver next week, and while my laptop will be with me, I probably won't post again until I get home. unless something exciting happens, or i actually go running or swimming.
In other news - China - yeah, might not actually go. don't ask me how i feel about it. i don't have anything nice to say. i knew it was a possibility, and there is still a chance I'll go, but i'm still a little angry.
No, I aint honked the horn since I dont know when
Long time gone" - Dixie Chicks - Long Time Gone
using it - no, i'm not using this lyric because of the next line - I am coming back. I've been busy - work, cape cod, more work. and really have had nothing to report.
I'm in DC this week, and Denver next week, and while my laptop will be with me, I probably won't post again until I get home. unless something exciting happens, or i actually go running or swimming.
In other news - China - yeah, might not actually go. don't ask me how i feel about it. i don't have anything nice to say. i knew it was a possibility, and there is still a chance I'll go, but i'm still a little angry.

1 Comments:
At 6:10 PM,
Meaghan said…
Oh no! I was so excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home