Toe meet Blog - Blog - Toe.
"There's diamonds in the sidewalk, there's gutters lined in song
Dear I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long" - American Land - Bruce Springsteen "Live in Dublin with the Sessions Band"
My newest CD - booyah.
ok, so my big toe- it hurts. A week in DC walking EVERYWHERE, a week in Denver, walking EVERYWHERE, a wedding, a wedding shower and some house guests, all in the past 3 weeks. and through it all, my big toe on my right foot. ouch.
I've been busy. but not no more. I'm going to philly and NYC a week from tomorrow, but for this coming week (and weekend!) I'm free. free like a bird FREEBIRD *GUITAR SOLO*
did i mention crazy? so crazy and free. (like a bird)
anyways
i bought a new bathing suit today. online. it will be here in 7 days, and I will look like a rockstar in the y pool
running has been neglectful (see above mention to big toe), biking has not happened, and I tried to swim in DC and denver, but neither hotel had a pool!
so my big toe-
it could be my newbalance sneakers with my orthotics in them.. there might be some sort of toe squish, nerve pinch ouching. it could be the fact that I weigh about 2 lbs more than i did 2 weeks ago, and the extra weight is too much for Mr. Toe. It could be the fact that my toenails have almost reached a length that could be recorded in that book of irish beer. not sure really. egads.
needless to say i'd like the pain to stop.
join me in asking the pain to stop.
one last thing - i've entered into my last month of 28ness. that is all.
FREE BIRD and this bird just can not CHAAAAAAAAAANGE OH and this bird.......
Dear I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long" - American Land - Bruce Springsteen "Live in Dublin with the Sessions Band"
My newest CD - booyah.
ok, so my big toe- it hurts. A week in DC walking EVERYWHERE, a week in Denver, walking EVERYWHERE, a wedding, a wedding shower and some house guests, all in the past 3 weeks. and through it all, my big toe on my right foot. ouch.
I've been busy. but not no more. I'm going to philly and NYC a week from tomorrow, but for this coming week (and weekend!) I'm free. free like a bird FREEBIRD *GUITAR SOLO*
did i mention crazy? so crazy and free. (like a bird)
anyways
i bought a new bathing suit today. online. it will be here in 7 days, and I will look like a rockstar in the y pool
running has been neglectful (see above mention to big toe), biking has not happened, and I tried to swim in DC and denver, but neither hotel had a pool!
so my big toe-
it could be my newbalance sneakers with my orthotics in them.. there might be some sort of toe squish, nerve pinch ouching. it could be the fact that I weigh about 2 lbs more than i did 2 weeks ago, and the extra weight is too much for Mr. Toe. It could be the fact that my toenails have almost reached a length that could be recorded in that book of irish beer. not sure really. egads.
needless to say i'd like the pain to stop.
join me in asking the pain to stop.
one last thing - i've entered into my last month of 28ness. that is all.
FREE BIRD and this bird just can not CHAAAAAAAAAANGE OH and this bird.......

1 Comments:
At 12:23 PM,
Grouchy said…
"i've entered into my last month of 28ness."
Aha! Birthday territory!
Post a Comment
<< Home