just a ride

"It's just a ride, it's just a ride
no need to run, no need to hide
It'll take you round and round
Sometimes you're up
sometimes you're down" - Just a Ride - Jem - from Prince and Me Soundtrack
no, this jem is not truly outrageous (she might be, but she's not this one)
using it - i turned on the work computer at about 8:45 this morning, opened up itunes, but never actually got around to pressing play. i just did (at 6:15) and this was the song.
it's just a ride
went to the common ground fair this weekend - a bunch of wonderfulness, all gathered in a little town in maine... i took lots of pictures, see above for just 1!
did some yoga last night, very exciting, because I was finally able to touch my feet to the ground during my shoulder stand (yup, in my world that's a good thing!)
did 3 miles this morning, it was the first 3 i've done down my road in a while... i couldn't take the heat a lot this summer, for some reason, it kicked my bootie. but today was glorious, 55 degrees. a headphone broke midway, I have to go but a new set of headphones RIGHT NOW before the bus to boston, the plan to philly, the cab to the hotel, and the round trip.
3 miles, snails pace. should have worn shorts. I always get the outfit wrong - story of my life!
this month's focus - lose some of my middle, run 15-20 miles a week. I'm hopefully going to return to some serious swimming as well. my travel schedule is slowing down for 4 weeks, so here's the time to get myself back to a schedule, and do something about the winter weight i gained in the summer.
pants watch: they're tight.

2 Comments:
At 6:49 PM,
Meaghan said…
I joined a gym!
At 3:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well, you;re doing better than me... I can't even see my toes anymore!! Glad you're travelling is slowing down... cuz I'm gonna have some cute, new, little baby toes for you to blubber over pretty soon!! ;)
-B :)
Post a Comment
<< Home